Patients have the right to:
- be registered with a General Practitioner
- change doctor if desired
- be offered a health check on joining the practice
- receive emergency care at any time from the practice
- receive appropriate drugs and medicines
- be referred for specialist or second opinion if they and the GP agrees
- view their medical records, subject to the Freedom of Information Act and to know that those working for the NHS are under legal obligation to keep the contents confidential.
The Practice does not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, social class, age, religion, disability or medical condition.