Appointments are available to book up to 4 weeks in advance and patients are reminded that booking on the day is very useful in certain circumstances, but is not the only option for booking an appointment. If you wish to book an appointment please telephone 01443 693249.
“On The Day” Appointments
(Please Telephone as early as possible on the day you require the appointment)
- Use If your condition is of a more urgent nature and requires treatment on that day
- Use for acute illnesses that have recently developed
- Do NOT use for reviews of ongoing chronic conditions
- Do NOT use for Sick Notes or to request support letters from the GP
“Book In Advance” if …
- your condition is ongoing and not restricted by a time limit
- you require a medication review
- you require a sick note (or continuation of a sick note)
- you require a follow-up appointment
- you require a specific doctor
Try and avoid telephoning at peak times
Our telephones are very busy between 08:00am – 09.30am and due to the overwhelming volume of calls we receive.
If any of the reasons for booking in advance apply to you or you need to see a GP routinely, it would be appreciated and of huge benefit to yourself if you would endeavour to book these appointments as far in advance as you possibly can and outside of the hours noted above.
*Exceptions can be made where work commitments make the above difficult.